Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh my, my heads-a-spinnin!

Don't worry... my zest for all things fiber has not diminished! I have just been so busy stuffing my face with information I haven't had time to spit it back out! I find something new EVERY day either on the internet, in books or just by trial and error. It is absolutely fascinating! I have been to my LYS (aka Local Yarn Store... that took a while for me to figure out) The Woolie Ewe. It is delicious. I have joined a small knitting circle (there are only three of us). I have also been knitting a bit with my sister... who I found out knits totally different from me. It is so crazy! We get the same end result but the process seems so strange. Maybe I will get her to do some videos for you too. Speaking of videos... I don't have the technology to do videos at this time... my sister has a camera that does though. So, all videos will be at her convenience (and she has a new baby).

I have BIG fibery plans for the next few weeks! This weekend I am *crossing fingers* going to Trinity Ridge Alpaca's Open Farm Day/ Spin In! How fun does that sound? And it is just a hop, skip and a jump from the casa! Then of coarse we have Memorial Day on Monday. I might just spin up a little something red, white, and blue! And then... next Friday night... The fantabulous Yarn Harlot, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, is going to be in Plano, Texas! My sister and I are so there! I must make something small and fibery to wear that night... has to be springy... any suggestions?

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and let you know everything is OK. I am having tons of fun!

I will definitely be posting pictures soon.

LC

ps. I had a dream that I curled up into a yarn ball! It was orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment