Monday, September 21, 2009

MY SHOP IS OPEN!!!

My goal was to have my shop open by the end of the day Sunday, September 20, 2009. Guess what? I made it! I even sold my first yarn within 5 hours!!! Can you believe it! Just a few months ago I didn't even know people could actually still make yarn! I feel like I found my niche! Finally!!!

Other news... as of this week I work only 4 days at my "real" job and I have the rest of the week to work on my fiber arts! How cool is that? So, that means I have to really get on the ball and get a schedule going for my at home time. And, that also means I will have more time to share with you on my blog. I have quite a bit to catch up with you on!

Now, while you are here... take a look to the right... and you will see a preview of my shop! (Super cool!) Or, you can just click on this link... Spinning Spinderella. Or, you can copy and paste this... www.spinningspinderella.etsy.com ! So, there you go! No excuses! Let me know how you like it!

Squish squish!
Leslie Cooper and Spinning Spinderella

1 comment:

  1. Your shop is FABU!! I can't wait to see all your yarnz!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete